Airylab has developed contactless optical measurement services using a leading real time wavefront analyser.
Application domains are legion :
– Components quality control (lenses, splitter, flat, windows…)
– Complex systems control (lenses/microlenses, converging mirrors, collimators…)
– On site optical alignment
– Real time wavefront evolution (over 10 analysis per second)
– Imaging system control (photography, live imaging, television…)
– Polished surfaces control
Measurement can be performed in Airylab premises or your own for large installation. Large telescope alignment may also be performed on a star.
– Real time wavefront analysis : not sensitive to vibrations
– Over 10 Hz measurement frequency to analyze real time wavefront or surface deformation
– Transportable metrology solution
– Airylab can measure up to 500mm entry pupils in auto collimation
– Large telescope measurement on the sky
– Achromatic: measure can be performed at different wavelengths (445, 473, 543 and 635nm in Airylab facilities).
– Complete deliverables: PTV/RMS WFE, PSF, MTF, Zernike/legendre, spot diagrams…